Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Bring me the dead

 on Thursday, March 7, 2013  


Bring me the dead, they are mine, says the devil. They are not yours, he claims. They don’t know about you. But the Lord says, they might not know about me but they have welcomed me. They have welcomed my servants into their life and that means they welcome the one who sent the servants. And I’m the one who sent them. They do it with unconditional love.

Ok, you may have the first group, but this group is mine. They don’t even ever heard about you and they live far away from civilization. But again, the Lord says, they might not know about me, but they have worshiped me. Don’t you know that they call the one to whom they pray with love and mercy. And that’s exactly what my name is about. They believe in love and mercy they have since they were born.

I know that you keep trying to fool everyone, even some of my servants were fooled by your tricks. They thought that it was not possible to spread the grace among the people who don’t know me. There are many choices I give to those people. They always have these choices; for through these choices I show mercy. Some of them aware but some not aware. My servants also have the choices, to go to the people to whom I sent them or reject the work. Some of them keep move on but some give up.

You will have your time to be able to fool most of the people, but only for the time I’ve decided. Language may pass. Knowledge may go. But not my grace. Those who still be faithful to me will have their reward. I will not leave them until the end of time.

source: darvian.blog.friendster.com/2007/07/bring-me-the-dead/

Bring me the dead 4.5 5 Unknown Thursday, March 7, 2013 Bring me the dead, they are mine, says the devil. They are not yours, he claims. They don’t know about you. But the Lord says, they migh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme