Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Emmanuel (Album HPM-This is Our Church)

 on Thursday, March 21, 2013  




EMMANUEL
Words & Music by Paula
© 2010 Harvest Praise Ministry

Verse 1:
You're a friend to the lonely
You're the hope to the faint hearted
You're the Father to the fatherless
And I know You are with me

Verse 2:
You’re the God that's before me
And You walk right beside me
I'm secure cause I know
You'll never leave me nor forsake me

Chorus:
Emmanuel, God is with us
God is for us, Emmanuel
You hold my right hand
You guide me with Your eyes
Right now (right now)

Emmanuel (Album HPM-This is Our Church) 4.5 5 Unknown Thursday, March 21, 2013 EMMANUEL Words & Music by Paula © 2010 Harvest Praise Ministry Verse 1: You're a friend to the lonely You...


No comments:

Post a Comment

J-Theme